Trading fees on tomo DEX

Hello,

I couldn’t find information in Tomo DEX documentation where the trading/lending fees goes to. Are they going only to DEX Relayers, does some of it goes to the Masternodes?

Hi Justin Yan,

Thank you for the prompt answer. I wanted to know if there is any mechanism to reward the long term tomo holders from TomoX operations and it look there is.

Out of the context I would like to share something that will definitely help you all. Recently I come across a trading portal named online trading academy. It helps people by teaching how to trade forex, futures and stocks. All one need to do just enroll to their site and get lifetime access to attend live trading classes. They also help you to earn while you are learning.

But the lending feature is basically usable due to no meaningful liquidity and unrealistic APR (probably by bots?). This has turned into a cycle: no liquidity > no user > no liquidity > no user. Seriously has the team given any thought about that? Or maybe learn from Comp / Aave liquidity pool model instead of order book model? The DEX product is pretty much a complete failure if it stays as it is now.

Thanks for the response. With Eth fee so expensive, I think Tomo DEX certainly should have much better usage if it can be improved. Will you guys consider supporting more trading pair for the coins with the most volumes? In reality, a lot of liquidites come from trading pairs with ETH because people have a lot of ETH. Easier to attract liquidity by offering people what they want. I stopped using Tomo DEX because 1) no liquidity, 2) I have ETH to trade.