How to bring liquidity to decentralized exchanges on TomoChain ecosystem?

As you already know, decentralized exchanges usually have a much smaller pool of liquidity compared to centralized exchanges. There are few users due to low liquidity, while the achievement of liquidity is impossible without a large number of traders. That’s the reason why I creates this topic for everyone can join and discuss on how to increase liquidity for DEXs on TomoX. If you come up with any idea, solution or issue, feel free to comment below this thread.

hey I think liquidity is the most important in TomoX right now. Do we have any incentive for maket makers to run for TomoX? What are the bot algorithms do you think are the most effective to create a market on TomoX? I’m eager to see which bots the TomoChain team will run on TomoDEX too

1 Like

There are quite a many bot trading algos in the open-source world tbh. I’ve found a list of 78 trading bots open-source published here https://awesomeopensource.com/projects/trading-bot. I personally investigate in humming bot, but of course each has their own preferred trading bot algo.

1 Like