7 Likes

Hi guys, I am from Bangkok, Thailand.
Love TOMO

5 Likes

hello tomo family. glad to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

hi everyone :raised_back_of_hand:

5 Likes

Hi guys. It’s Anh from TomoChain. Glad to see our newly born forum is grabbing some attention of the community. Hope to see you all around :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi , I’m Leon. TOMO fan since the ICO

5 Likes

Hi, nice seeing you here…

7 Likes

Hi mates . Reji here from the north shores of USA . Dumbo who’s excited with blockchain tech and watching tomo grow since it’s ico

8 Likes

Hello Kha & Tomo Community, I’m Dave, and I’m in corporate learning & development based in Vietnam and have a podcast called The Upskill Podcast and I love how TomoChain is bringing transparency, security, privacy and scalability to enhance the efficiency of learning management for diplomas and certificates.

4 Likes

Welcome you to our community and thank you for your great video :star_struck:

1 Like

Dear Alex,

It was an absolute pleasure because I’m passionate about blockchain and learning and development.

I hope I can meet someone from the team to interview at TechFest in Hanoi as I’m based here.

Cheers,

David van Baarsel

Docebo Associate Vietnam :vietnam:
for Complete Learning Solutions

Host of The Upskill Podcast

+84 86 989 7761

View My LinkedIn Profile

2 Likes

Hi Dave,

I will not be there unfortunately. Long will be speaking at Techfest this Sat and hope you guys can catch up after that :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries, Alex. Thanks for letting me know and hope to catch Long there if he has time.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Hi I will be joining a panel about DEFI on Saturday, at 3p.m. We can meetup there if you are around.

2 Likes

That’s fabulous Long! I’ll be there and look forward to meeting you. Cheers, Dave.

1 Like

Hello Long, it was great meeting you in-person at TechFest and I look forward to collaborating with TomoChain in the future. Cheers, Dave.

1 Like

Hi everyone. My name is D, I’m a big fan of Tomo. My background is project management with a focus on UI usability and user-centered design. Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts about Tomo products and have started a dedicated discussion with some initial thoughts:

4 Likes

My name is peerzada dawood rafiq I am from india. I like the team work of tomochain.

3 Likes

hi my name is Ali Turan from Turkey tomo I support you, I believe a lot of really great projects and başarıcak tomo I love you greetings

3 Likes

Welcome everyone to TomoChain forum and community!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Happy to see new faces joining the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes