Say hi and introduce yourself

Hello,

Welcome to TomoChain Forum, and TomoChain community. Here we have people coming from all backgrounds, ages, locations around the world. I would like to see how ‘decentralized’ we are here in this forum. Maybe you can simply introduce yourself a bit, and point out what in TomoChain do you find interesting?

Ok, I’ll go first. My name is Kha, and I am here with the TomoChain team to develop this revolutionary blockchain-based ecosystem. I also work in some enterprise use cases on blockchain as well.

How about you?

11 Likes

Hey Everyone. great job on an official Forum!

11 Likes

Hello there! Congrats wih the forum! :partying_face:
Quick intro: I’m tiski, located in Europe. I run the tomo.poker masternode. Also aim to develop a fully decentralized Texas Hold’em dapp on TomoChain.

11 Likes

Hello Tomochain Family😊

9 Likes

Hey all. Kyn here. Excited to get the forum rolling :muscle:

11 Likes

Hey everyone glad to be here with y’all

3 Likes

Hi all, Alan McKhaville from telegram. Greetings.

4 Likes

Hi guys. CM (@ kripto_admin) from Turkish telegram community here.

5 Likes

Hello! Known as KryptoKarlsson, I’m a developer and crypto enthusiast from Sweden.

4 Likes

Hey fam, glad to be here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HI all! glad to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Antonio - supporter of Chinese community. As an admin of this new forum, I am very glad to answer you guys’ questions and discussions about TomoChain ecosystem.
Hope we can create a global active community ^^
大家好!我叫苏英俊——中文社区支持者。作为个管理员,我很高兴地解答大家关于Tomo Chain生态系统的问题与讨论。希望我们会创建一个全球社区。
:tada: :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

ayy yooooo have a lot of faith in TOMO!

3 Likes

Glad to see many of you here :grin: Alex here, at your service! Tag me anytime here if you need me.

6 Likes

Hi Tomo Fam! I really look forward to having some good discussions on here :grin:

5 Likes

Hello from 0xMonero, we are looking forward to using the token bridge to move to Tomochain.

5 Likes

Hey guys, it’s Hong, your TOMO supporter by day and :panda_face: by night! very excited to see everyone migrating to our new platform. Let’s see how this change can strengthen our community even more!

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

Hi guys
Phuc from Bacoor here. Nice to see you

8 Likes