Masternode foundation pay percentage of rewards to people who list coins via Tomo issuer

Would the Tomo team kindly consider an incentive that would pay people a percentage of fees to list coins via Tomo issuer?

As ex. Cost is ~35 Tomo to issue a coin via Tomo issuer. The person listing the coin would pay the initial 35 Tomo but would get as an incentive a permanent percentage of fees generated off the trading of the coin they listed.

Thanks,
D

1 Like

Hi,

All the token issuers would be able to set the transaction fees as whatever they want. The transfer fees go to the token issuer but would only be paid in the transaction token itself. It’s up to the token issuers to set the prices high or low. But I think for most projects, what they are trying to do is NOT to get the transaction fees off the users, but to expand their ecosystem and increase the usability. So in this case, I personally don’t think the fees would incentivize the project operators. plus the token issuers are already getting paid for each and every transaction based on the fees they set.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback and suggestion. we really appreciate it!

Best,
Justin

Apologies for the confusion, could you point me to details around verifying & publishing my contract? As ex what are the parameters for contract name?

I keep getting an error “Contract Name invalid!”

Also, how do I add the correct image next to the token on Tomo bridge? At the moment it’s a square with a question mark in it.

My apologies if I’ve missed the correct Tomo issuer documentation which would otherwise answer these questions.

Thanks,
D

Also, where are the technical specifications on how to update the withdrawal and transfer fee for a coin I lost in tomoissuer.

Unfortunately I’m not that tech savvy.

Thanks,
D

Hi,

I think you’ve reported the issue with the contract address in this thread and that has already been fixed.
Let me know with more details if this is a new issue :slight_smile:

To update the token icon, right now we still request the token issuer to submit a Github pull request: GitHub - tomochain/tokens: Token Information
(we may alter this process later but no guarantee for now)

Best,
Justin

the withdrawal fee is 4 TOMO by default. right now token issuers are not able to change that.

To adjust the transaction fee, you can go to the token’s dashboard and click on the gear on the top right corner and select “edit transaction fee”

Thanks for the feedback.