ZoidPay TRC21 BTC to TRC20 BTC SCAM?

Good Day I have a client using ZoidPay. He has transferred 2 TRC21 BTC to me. He claims his BTC TRC20 was converted to BTC TRC21 when he put it in his Zoidpay wallet. I’ve tried to transfer a BTC to Binance and all I get is “wrong BTC address”. Has this guy been scammed ?

Thank you for the reply - The aforementioned TRC21 BTC tokens are capable of being transfered without any problem on the ZoidPay app.
Is there any chance these are still real ? Otherwise my client has been dupped out of Billions of Dollars US

new here looking to understand. If I got it correctly, if someone want to send me WBTC, i have to be sure they have the right token address (the one you posted above) then, if I want to unwrap to obtain BTC i have to first unwrap on Tomo Bridge and have them in ERC20 WBTC, and then find another bridge to have them from eth chain to BTC chain. Is it correct?

Just another question, can we know how many WBTC TRC20 Token (wrapped bitcoin in tomochain) are there?

Hi Justin,

I am hiring a forensic bitchain investigation team to track down where our problem had begun. At this time, it appears as though the Bitcoin in question was switched when it was deposited with ZoidPay. Once we have more information we will explore our legal avenues from there. I appreciate all of your help.
Best regards
Farley Johnson

Thank you very much Justin, I really appreciate your exaustive answer, I understand all your information and I’m happy to know more of this part of crypto world I didn’t know about.

I also owe an apology for farley, I kinda used your post for other information, hope this haven’t bother you too much. But they are offering TRC21 Wrapped BTC on tomochain and the topic seem similar to me. Now I know tomochain supported TRC21 WBTC
where swapped for TRC20 WBTC first days of June…

Thank you all,

Snow.