Wallet app tomodex coins not in Funds

Hi, would the Tomo team kindly look into the wallet app tomodex where coins are not showing up on the funds tab?

I have some Ethereum based usdt coins in the wallet app and they don’t show up in tomodex funds tab, screenshot below

Thanks,
D

That is good to know, ty. Two follow up questions if ok

1. Would Tomo team kindly consider lowering Tomobridge fee to fraction. At 4 Tomo per bridge it’s quite expensive.

2. Would Tomo team kindly consider making it easier to identify a Tomo wrapped coin on tomodex? As ex. USDT Ethereum based on tomodex maybe tUSDT or twUSDT. Not sure but just an idea.

Thanks,
D

Makes sense. My worry would be people try to deposit erc-20 directly to tomodex without knowing it needs to be wrapped.

Maybe if I could suggest on the tomodex funds page a column that says Tomo and Ethereum and then the wrap /unwrap button next to it.

That way coin name is seamless, and if people try to deposit erc-20 it shows up as balance in the Ethereum column. See picture as example

Appreciate the feedback here Justin. If I could make one broad request— that tomodex and wallet app are more in sync so that any funds in wallet app (on either Tomochain network or Ethereum network) are visible within tomodex , and any funds in tomodex are visible in wallet app (on either Tomochain network or Ethereum network) and functionality to wrap/unwrap is also available in tomodex.

As a user, this usability would be greatly appreciated to have a single interface that consolidates info and transactions across the Tomo ecosystem. Understood with different protocols it can make the engineering a bit complex, but thought I would ask it anyways.

Thanks,
D