USDT TRC21 (I’m not sure if it’s a good department)

Hi

1# I want to start a business on tomochain. The currency will be USDT, but USDT is difficult to buy. Do you plan to make it easier to buy USDT TRC21?

2# Is Tomochain a centralized blockchain? Can it be turned off at any time by the developers?

Thank for advance

1 Like
  1. LuaSwap is easy way to buy TRC21 USDT.
  2. It is decentralized proof of stake network working with 150 masternodes: https://master.tomochain.com/
1 Like

Just to add on to @kriptokar 's answer

The liquidity on LuaSwap is not bad so you can easily buy quite some USDT from there. Or if you look to get a ton of USDT, you can simply buy ERC20 USDT first and then convert it to TRC21 via TomoBridge.

and there is no such thing called centralized blockchain. TomooChain is powered by proof of staking voting consensus, and secured by 150 masternodes as mentioned by kriptokar.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the answer.
Do you plan to introduce an easier way to buy USDT in the future? I mean being able to buy USDT for FIAT on Binance or another exchange and send them to wallet on the TOMO network? @JustinYan

1 Like

As I know; FTX is working for Trc21 deposit/withdraws. But it has time and no eta.

2 Likes

you can already do that. Buy USDT on Binance, and then send to your wallet on TomoChain network by using TomoBridge.

1 Like

Hi guys
I have a problem regarding my wrong deposit on binance.
I am wondering if you can advise if any solution is available.
I Transferred Wrapped USD ( TRC 21) on tomochain network into my Binance Tomo wallet. unfortunately it doesn’t support by binance.
I Asked them to recover it to me if possible. they replied;

Dear user, we want to apologize for the amount of time it had taken for me to get back to you.

Upon confirming, we regret to inform you the TRC21 USDT tokens cannot be retrieved from our end due to the reason that they were credited to your ERC20 address via TOMO network which is not supported currently, if the tokens can be recovered in the future, we will post on our announcement page.

It is advised you contact the token projector for further assistance.

Hi Keo,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you made a mistake. However, I’m afraid we can’t offer any help here as the transaction has been made. Binance is the only one that has access to your funds, and if they don’t want to help, no one else could.

Please be extra careful next time and good luck.

Justin