USDT TRC21 (I’m not sure if it’s a good department)

Hi

1# I want to start a business on tomochain. The currency will be USDT, but USDT is difficult to buy. Do you plan to make it easier to buy USDT TRC21?

2# Is Tomochain a centralized blockchain? Can it be turned off at any time by the developers?

Thank for advance

1 Like
  1. LuaSwap is easy way to buy TRC21 USDT.
  2. It is decentralized proof of stake network working with 150 masternodes: https://master.tomochain.com/
1 Like

Ok, thanks for the answer.
Do you plan to introduce an easier way to buy USDT in the future? I mean being able to buy USDT for FIAT on Binance or another exchange and send them to wallet on the TOMO network? @JustinYan

1 Like

As I know; FTX is working for Trc21 deposit/withdraws. But it has time and no eta.

2 Likes

Hi guys
I have a problem regarding my wrong deposit on binance.
I am wondering if you can advise if any solution is available.
I Transferred Wrapped USD ( TRC 21) on tomochain network into my Binance Tomo wallet. unfortunately it doesn’t support by binance.
I Asked them to recover it to me if possible. they replied;

Dear user, we want to apologize for the amount of time it had taken for me to get back to you.

Upon confirming, we regret to inform you the TRC21 USDT tokens cannot be retrieved from our end due to the reason that they were credited to your ERC20 address via TOMO network which is not supported currently, if the tokens can be recovered in the future, we will post on our announcement page.

It is advised you contact the token projector for further assistance.

Hi Justin,

I know this a relatively old topic. but I didn’t want to create a new post. unfortunately, I have sent some USDT TRC21 to this wallet 0xd8592b4B9A252E8D61B09d052631073Ef7f5BC9e that I thought it’s on the ERC20 which it’s not! however, I believe it’s still in the Tomochain network. could you please help me to recover it?

Thanks

Hi Justin,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Sorry for the confusion. I don’t have that issue. I do have access to my metamask wallet. there were ~705 USDT in there (TRC21) that I wanted to transfer to my Kucoin account. (ERC-20) I provided the wallet address which was this: 0xd8592b4B9A252E8D61B09d052631073Ef7f5BC9e
after the process, the money had not sent to the wallet. and I’m pretty sure even the Kucoin team doesn’t have access to it. because it’s still in the TomoChain network.

with that said, I don’t have the private key of the destination wallet.

Transaction Info (tomochain.com)

Thanks,
Raaad

Hi Justin,

Could you please help me where I can follow up on this?

Thanks,
Raaad

dear Justin, please help me! I sent from my tomo wallet some USDT/TRC21 to my USDT/tether account in crypto.com today, on tomochain transactions shows that it was transferred but I didn’t not received it on crypto.com :thinking::disappointed: where is the problem and how it can be solved?!

You shouldn’t send trc21 based usdt to there. Ask help from crypto.com

thanks, I wrote them and they are working on it for 2 days without any results :disappointed: