Transferred Tomo from Binance to MyEtherWallet Address

Hi, I’m very computer illiterate and struggling learning all this technology - although am trying my best as I know it is the future! I have just transferred my Tomo tokens from Binance to MyEtherWallet address and am now worried that I have lost them. Any clever people out there who can confirm or otherwise? Thanks in advance. Tomoson…

Use your MyEtherWallet on TomoChain network. Your TOMO will be there.

New RPC URL: https://rpc.tomochain.com (https://rpc.tomochain.com/)
ChainID: 0x58
Symbol: TOMO
Nickname: TomoChain Mainnet

1 Like

Thanks kriptokar for your reply, and I am sure to those more learned, it seems obvious… however, still not quiet sure what you mean… how do I get on the tomochain network? I did click on on the URL above, but just get a blank screen… not sure why this is… any more help for a slow learner most appreciated.

1 Like

Hi Tomoson,

I guess you’re a newbie, don’t worry, I will help you step by step.

On MEW, click “Access my wallet" → Software → Choose what way you prefer (private key, keystore file or mnemonic phrase) → Change the network to TomoChain (inside the red rectangle) as the picture below.

If the above guidance does not work, contact me via telegram chat to get support. My Telegram handle is MiKeysel32.

Cheers,

Tam.

1 Like

Yes, I am definitely all new to this, and struggle immensely trying to get my head around all the technical jargon. I have looked up MyEtherWallet, but can’t find a TOMOChain Network. Besides the ETH network, there is just a Goerli, Kov, Rin and Rop (all of which I have never heard of. Also, I have no idea what Telegram is! Thanks for all your support… I do appreciate it.

1 Like

Just another thought: If I sent my Tomo from Binance to MyEtherWallet using the Tomo blockchain, but also using my Etherum address (as obviously I don’t have a Tomo address because I can’t even find Tomo in MyEtherWallet), is there any way I can retrieve it? Sorry, but this is so very complicated!

Hi,

Because your response encompasses 2 questions, I will answer them one by one. First, you can send your TOMO from Binance to MEW or any wallets that you OWN its private key and simultaneously the wallet supports the TomoChain network. Second, you can’t retrieve the tokens you’ve sent away because the transaction has been successful notwithstanding the receiving wallet is right or wrong.

Hope it helps.
Tam.

I think it helps… so basically the tokens are not retrievable because I sent them to the wrong address (like an address in Australia instead of an address in Los Angeles?)… so (assuming no one else has that address) is there any way I can use the same address for my Tomo Tokens as my Ethereum Tokens?
Thanks for your patience
Yvette

Just switch your MEW network to TomoChain and you’ll access your Tomo.

1 Like

Thanks kriptokar… unfortunately I cant find how to switch to the TomoChain… that is my main problem! I have looked up MyEtherWallet, but can’t find a TOMOChain Network. Besides the ETH network, there is just a Goerli, Kov, Rin and Rop…

1 Like

Try vintage mew if you cant find tomo network

Sorry, but I am very computer illiterate… I have no idea what that means LOL!