Worried about your unfilled lending and borrowing orders? Turned away by the borrower’s service fee?
With the hope that everyone can lend & borrow freely on TomoDEX without having to worry about the fees, we’re excited to kick off TomoDEX ZERO FEE Lending Week from 15 July 10 am (UTC) ~ 22 July 10 am (UTC) (NOW extended to 2020-07-26T10:00:00Z)
No minimum order volume required. No limit on the number of orders per address.
This offer includes the following:
Get 100% cashback on your service fee for all your BORROW orders.
The maximum eligible order volume per address for service fee refund is 2,000 USDT or the equivalent of TOMO.
Get 100% cashback on your cancellation fee for all your LEND and BORROW orders.
The maximum eligible order volume per address for cancellation fee refund is 2,000 USDT or the equivalent of TOMO.
Simply drop your wallet here to claim back all your fees!
No fees makes no worries. Let your worry free lending experience start now.
Terms and conditions:
- All the refunds will be sent in TOMO based on a fixed rate 1 TOMO = 0.7 USDT. This rate will be applied for all calculations in this campaign regardless of the change of market price.
- The cancellation fee refund and service fee refund will be calculated separately. All addresses are eligible for both types of refunds.
- The service fee is 0.5% of the loan applied to borrowers once the orders are matched. The order cancellation fee is 0.05% of the loan applied to both lenders and borrowers once the orders are cancelled. Find more about TomoDEX Lending Fee.
- The LEND and BORROW orders have to be cancelled or matched during Zero-Fee Lending Week to be eligible for the refund.
- The refund request form has to be submitted by 22 July 11 am (UTC). All refunds will be sent by 25 July 11 am (UTC). (Update: request submission deadline has been changed to 2020-07-26T11:00:00Z. All refunds will be sent by 2020-07-29T11:00:00Z )
- TomoDEX reserves the right to cancel or amend the Rules & Terms at its sole discretion. TomoDEX reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Jack borrowed 1000 USDT at 8% interest rate for 1 day. The interest that he has to pay is (1000 x 8%)/365 = 0.22 USDT
Besides he would also have to pay a service fee that is 1000 x 0.5% = 5 USDT
In total he paid 5.22 USDT.
However, his borrow order was matched during #zerofee lending week, so he claimed back his 5 USDT service fee which is 5/0.7=7.14 TOMO.