TomoChain August Recap 2021

Along with some sneak peek of our newest flagship products, in August, TomoChain team has focused on developing our core infrastructure to prepare for a full steam ahead. Here is a rundown of what has happened this month.

Download a full Highlights version, click on each piece of news that will lead to each news detail.

TomoChain

1. TomoChain ecosystem is scaling up with a newborn product, TomoMasterDAO, the Governance for Grants on the TomoChain Network, allowing the community to take part in the governance decision-making process alongside an incentive program.
  • Prior to its official launch, TomoMaterDao team highly supports the community to share opinions and suggestions regarding TomoMasterDAO’s general development and proposals via this thread.

• The official governance token is named “tDAO”.

1. TomoChain has partnered up with:
  • Defily Finance, the first ever cross-chain DeFi project on KardiaChain focusing on staking and yield farming to conquer the new trend of GameFi alongside this new blockchain Dragon. Following this partnership, Defily will be integrating its applications on TomoChain’s public blockchain network and planning to develop DeFi products on our network.

• AntEx, a Hub of Global Digital Finance, to further strengthen the engagement with the blockchain community along with contributing to the accelerating adoption and the ecosystem expansion for both Antex and TomoChain.

1. TomoChain has been integrated into Shield Protocol, allowing $TOMO users to store, send and receive $TOMO in Shield Wallet.

2. Wanaka Farm, a new NFT project on the TomoChain blockchain, is backed by LuaVentures, the new venture capital firm of TomoChain Lab Pte. Ltd. This NFT blockchain game is described as a farming universe which allows users to experience adventurous quests and options to design their own unique land.

3. $TOMO is now listed on Dex Trade under the trading pairs of TOMO-USDT, TOMO-BTC and TOMO-BUSD, offering users more platforms to trade $TOMO.

4. We carried out an informative AMA with CryptoHeroAI last Tuesday, Aug 31st to help the $TOMO community know more about this trading bot feature alongside the benefits of trading TOMO on it.

5. TomoChain was named among the top 15 coins by LunarCRUSH Galaxy Score with its bullish sentiment. We would like to pay a tribute to all the TOMO supporters out there who have continuously believed in our project.

6. Mr Long Vuong, TomoChain’s CEO and Founder, is in the founding team of DeFi Warrior - a highly-anticipated Play-to-Earn Game. With the mixture of DeFi and NFT, this play-owned game is expected to influence the future of blockchain game development.

LuaSwap

1. The spotlight of August goes to TomoChain’s dual launch of:
  • LuaStarter, the multi-chain IDO launchpad on LuaSwap for emerging projects. With the Tier Guaranteed System, LuaStarter ensures fair allocations for all investors participating in the IDOs. You can dive into LuaStarter’s whitepaper to know more about its mechanism, key advancements, user flow,…and at the same time, explore media coverage regarding this huge event.

The IDO application is now open for all projects who are looking for a secure and emerging platform for their IDOs.

• LuaVentures, a venture capital firm of TomoChain Lab Pte. Ltd. We seek seed investment in emerging blockchain projects with strong opportunities for growth and value creation. Wanaka Farm is the first project backed by LuaVentures.
  1. LuaStarter has been integrated into the main menu of LuaSwap. You can hop into LuaSwap website to access LuaStarter which is beneath the ‘Product’ tab.

2. It’s been a couple of busy weeks with a series of AMAs with AZcoinvest, Crypto Eagles, Crypto Challengers, Crypto SquadX, Crypto Library’s to celebrate the dual launch of LuaStarter and LuaVentures . A huge thanks to the community’s warm support and let’s wait to see more IDO projects coming in.

3. Last but not least, TomoChain’s community can catch up with LuaSwap’s activities via these two Bi-weekly digests (1) and (2) which covers LuaStarter, LuaVentures and their major milestones.

Folks - I have my tomo as ERC20 in my ledger nano wallet accessing through MEW. I went to tomowallet and try to import. There are two options import using a. Ledger wallet. b. by private key.

Which one I should select a or b. When I selected Ledger wallet and selected the any HD deviation path, it does not work. Should I import using the Private key option. Please help.