TomoBridge transaction taking too long

No worries, we found the issue. We will fix it in the next working day. Your fund is safe. Sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you.

4 Likes

Great job. It’s a weekend night and respect your hard works. :+1::+1:

It is not the technical issue. Seems he did wrong deposit process. He did not go to the ETH deposit screen to make the deposit, he sent ETH to the USDT deposit address to make the ETH deposit.

4 Likes

Great! So, today I will receive my funds?

It is in your wallet https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcf22b7c9df68bda97f73963dc3be6e449019dc33f322e82200c9a62100d7558b

1 Like

Great job. @tomo4ever Be careful next time, bro :muscle:

Great! Problem solved, now I’m gonna try to break lending-borrowing…(kidding).

Thanks!

1 Like

I have the same problem, the blockchain explorer has confirmed 7 transactions some hours ago but I’m blocked to step 2 of Tomo Bridge “verifing your transaction” this is my hash: 0d003e5aba0fe6a7bed8dbe74df42b1ac33f3de01423ee542f7ec32644e24335 and this is the address provided from Tomo Bridge where I sent the BTC for to wrap them: 1BnoxsMpSpHd4w8AB1gcvb3XTSYh7s5zHs, The sender address is a Binance wallet at address 1M64bzXCN5wwWUVrh6cDVxRmdfG51wosTW, I withdrawal directly from Binance wallet to the pubblic address provided from Tomo Bridge
Please help me ! Thank you

It’s impressive you guys are so helpful! I put in a support ticket request under getjsw@gmail.com and put webby as my username on accident. Lilbits is what I ended up choosing as my username for this account. Webby was my first choice but it was taken. I forgot. Hope I didn’t mess up the ticket. I have money stuck in the tomobridge after putting in ETH to get TOMO. It’s a matter of just shy of 80 dollars. Hope this helps. I’m still learning about Tomochain and how to do all this stuff. I plan to invest a much larger amount once I am confident in using tomobridge. Any help/ instructions would be greatly appreciated. I’m excited about how you are connecting the world and I would like to be a part of this. Thank you

Jed

Thank you! That was fast!

Jed Webster

Okay, I still need help. I think I need step by step instructions to go from where I’m at to getting it into my Tomowallet. I thought I had it figured out from beginning to end with the tutorial videos you guys have but I’m just not understanding everything. I appreciate your help. No worries on getting back to me right away since it’s the weekend. I feel safe knowing you’ve seen my transaction and we’re in touch. Have a good weekend.

Sincerely,

Jed

Hi Justin,

I’m really sorry to bug you again. I still haven’t taken my wrapped out of the bridge. This contact address, is that the from address or the one I set up in MetaMask. I’m so confused. I feel like I just gave that money away. Please help. I need like step by step instructions.

Sincerely
Jed

1 Like

Hey never-mind I got it! It’s in my MetaMask. Only .04 eth but that’s almost double what it started. Thanks for giving me the link to instructions on your site. Finally understand. It’s actually pretty simple. Cheers Justin. Lol

Jed Webster

1 Like