Tomo team verify USDC

Hi, would the Tomo team kindly verify the USDC coin on Tomobridge?

It points to the original Ethereum contract.

Thanks,
D

Hi,

Really appreciate your feedback. However, as I checked the information on Coingecko, USDC’s contract is 0xa0b86991c6218b36c1d19d4a2e9eb0ce3606eb48 which is exactly the same on TomoBridge.

So what do you mean about the original Ethereum contract?

Thank you,
Tam.

Hi Tam, apologies on the confusion with terminology. Since tomo team verified the usdc contract, can the green check mark be added and this pop up screen taken away?

Thanks,
D

Hi,

For your concern, I have to say that we can’t mark the green check for any tokens listed on TomoBridge. On this platform, tokens marked green mean they’re issued by TomoChain. The other ones are normally issued by the community. However, don’t mind that, they’re all safe for users to wrap/unwrap.

Cheers,

Tam.

Thanks for following up. As tomochain shifts to more of a community centered blockchain, which @LongVuong has stated he’d like to see, kindly reconsider that coins listed by the community have the same process for green check mark as coins listed by Tomochain devs.

As example, USDC has green check mark on Tomochain main net— kindly review the same (and make consistent) process for Tomobridge.

We really appreciate your feedback on TomoChain’s product. However, as I have mentioned before, I would like to emphasize that the green check mark on TomoBridge is used to differentiate the tokens which are verified by TomoChain from the other ones. Because with the recent mainnet upgrade, everyone can issue any tokens via TomoIssuer and list them on TomoBridge without permission.

However, if you have any ideas to better control the tokens issued by the community, feel free to share. We will take it into consideration.

Thank you,

Tam.

hi Tam, just to clarify, I’m not asking for anything new. What is proposed is once green checkmark applied to a coin on Tomo mainnet to carry over the green checkmark to Tomobridge.

If I can ask, could you kindly clarify the process the Tomo team takes to verify USDC on tomo mainnet?

Thanks,
D