TOMO stuck on IDEX 1.0 wallet

Hi, having read up on the forum and checking what support is currently available, I saw I had two options.

Having exhausted the first option of getting support from IDEX, who are not helpful in this case, I filled out the form.

Could I please know when this will be actioned and if in fact my form was received?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

We will proceed with the TOMO native transaction 4th-7th every month. You will receive a confirmation email from us. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply. Does this mean this will now be actioned next month?

Also when I completed the form I did not receive a confirmation, should I resubmit?

Thanks

Hi there,

Does this mean this will now be actioned next month? > Yes, it does.

Also when I completed the form I did not receive a confirmation, should I resubmit? > You are supposed to receive the confirmation email during 4th-7th next month and follow our instructions inside. Please check your spam box as well. If you don’t see your fund after following our guide, please communicate with us via email admin@tomochain.com.

Thank you!.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

Thank you for this.

So I submitted the form last month, should I expect the email with instructions to come through at some point between today and the 7th?

The reason I am asking is that, after I submitted I received no confirmation, so would appreciate it if you could check it was received?

Thanks!

Hi Alex,

Firstly, thanks for your support!

I have just submitted the form follow your guide last week but I have no confirmation during this 4th-7th. Could you please check again?

Thank you!

Hi Alex/JustinYan,

I have also filled out the form for my Tomo stuck on idex. Can you kindly confirm if you have received my form and when can I expect it to be processed, 4th-7th August or 4th-7th September?

Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you

Best regards,
Omer

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the prompt response, highly appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Just wanted to ask where will my new tokens be deposited or like how do I go about it? Thanks

Best regards,
Omer Humayun