Swap program LIT/TOMO

I have been holding lition for over 2 years with the amount 56722 coins. I recently noticed that the price is dropped so much and you have acquired them and I feel so much stress since I almost lost all my money.
I just saw your swap program and I really couldn’t understand it.

I am holding 56722 coins on my metamask wallet and I bought them through idex market a long time ago. Could you please explain to me how many tomo coins will I get with this swap program?
Do I have to send all of them to erc20 address? And therefore lition coin going to die?
Please help me out, I will appreciate it so much!

Hi there,

We updated our announcement and it may give you more benefit from the swap program: The Exclusive LIT — TOMO Swap Program | by BerlinLit | Lition Blockchain | Mar, 2021 | Medium.

The instruction is inside the post. Don’t forget to fill in the form.

And we regret to inform you that we have decided to cease our support for the Lition Blockchain project.
Details: Lition Transition and Audit Report | Lition Blockchain.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. If someone has more than 100000 lition coins would it make sense to create different wallets and move 50000 to each so you can join the swap program from multiple addresses and get 0,004 swap rate? In your terms, it says : * If the received amount is equal to or smaller than the snapshot balance, we will use the received amount to calculate your claimable TOMO."

Also, why did you make such a small swap rate? It almost doesn’t benefit us at all and 9 months holding time is too much.

1 Like

Can anyone answer me please?

Dear sir, if you invested in LIT 9 months ago, your investments is now worth zero given the state of technology.

The swap program is pro bono by TomoChain Lab to welcome new people to TomoChain. It does not mean to compensate to your earlier investments.

I see… Could you please answer my question above?

If someone has more than 100000 lition coins would it make sense to create different wallets and move 50000 to each so you can join the swap program from multiple addresses and get 0,004 swap rate? In your terms, it says : * If the received amount is equal to or smaller than the snapshot balance, we will use the received amount to calculate your claimable TOMO."

Dear sir, since the snapshot has already been taken, if you move LIT to a new address and claim the swap with the new address, the return for the new address would be zero.

In your terms, it says: If the received amount is equal to or smaller than the snapshot balance, we will use the received amount to calculate your claimable TOMO."

Therefore how would you know if I just didnt buy more lition from some market? What if I am new user and just created wallet and got lition coins?

Also what the point of your swap program if I can just instantly swap my lition coins to tomo coins with swap rate 0,006? This is all weird and feels like a scam.

Dear sir, the swap program is pro bono by TomoChain Lab to welcome new people to TomoChain. It does not mean to compensate to your earlier investments. Market price of LIT and TOMO varies by the market hourly so the program does not base on the prices at any particular time.

It is up to you to decide joining the swap or not. There are a few other community led initiatives that would keep LIT as they are. You can follow Lition Telegram channel to know more about them.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question.
We took the snapshot last Friday so new LIT investors will not be eligible for the swap program.

1 Like