Suggestions & Questions to TomoChain Team

Okey. It is time to talk…

1) Please release the 2021 roadmap as soon as possible. We are waiting for 2 months. You said “this week, this week…” but still no action.

2) Please clarify TomoP mainnet time and announce it. There are rumors that you won’t launch it. It disappointing the community. Because as we know you are most hardworking team and you like doing things in time. You said Q1, but you deleted the tweet, so there are question marks…

I’ve already connected with $GRIN devs and present them a SUMMARY about what can they do by using TomoChain for their privacy coin.

They loved your tech! But we need to run TomoP and you need to communicate with them (you can dm DavidBurkett.

Also, please consider this post seriously: https://twitter.com/TomoPromoter/status/1359599514512990216

3) We need market maker and more liquidity on TomoX. People don’t wanna use it because there are huge gaps between sell and buy orders. As you know I am running BorsaDEX. Volume was going well but after these problems, it went go down hard.

And some pairs like Btc/Usdt Eth/Usdt has weird prices. Can’t we fix this with Chainlink oracle or something?

4) As you know, people complain about marketing everyday… And the big question is “why team doesn’t pay for listings?”

As I remember Long Vuong applied to Coinbase via Zach Segal in Jul 2020. No response yet? They asked money? Make a crowd funding for it! I am sure TOMO community will pay at least 50% of it!

Also USA citiziens are asking “how can we trade $TOMO. I think real altcoin rally will be on this summer. We need to get listed on one of them in Q1-Q2:

• Coinbase
  • Kraken
  • Binance US
  • Bitstamp
  • Bittrex
  • Gemini

We don’t ask this big listing for a pump. We need to save TOMO from Binance whales. We need more volume. We need USA investors. We need to make some noice for TOMO.

5) Criticism is good to grove, but people started to make FUD because of uncertainity on roadmap, low marketing, not paying for listings; these make us sad…

Last Words:

I am TOMO investor since 2019 March and holding my bag. I just sold 14k to recover my entry cost. I am happy with the current price and my bag. I am in this project because I believe TOMO team’s brain and tech. And not going anywhere.

I am managing Turkish community on telegram & twitter and promote all news on bitcointalk (TomoChain (TOMO) [TÜRKÇE ANA KONU]) for years. I am happy to do these, not asked any cents for these; but I got sick from people’s questions about especially “bad marketing and not paying for big listings”.

Please get up and give the best answer to community by completing your cons.
We believe in you.

Best Regards,
CM (aka TomoPromoter)

6 Likes

Thank you :ok_hand::fist::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
we are waiting for reply CEO long vuong

2 Likes

I think this is the perfect time for the Lition community to join their fellow brother Tomo.
The points mentioned also apply 1-to-1 to the Lition project.

1) A roadmap gives the community a sense of milestones to look forward to - they don’t have to be technical milestones.

2) “when Energy” - This is one of the most asked about points in TG chat. There are always just excuses, but no explanation of what exactly needs to be clarified?! Is the energy use case coming?

3) Liquidity is the most important thing for a token to be traded at all - Lition has close to no liquidity because there is too much uncertainty in the community.

4) “Copy-paste whole text from $Tomo Promoter”

5) We want to help with criticism and believe in our projects - please make us feel the same via social media!

Last Words:
I created the $Lition Promoter just 3 days ago and have already received countless positive feedback!
New people are becoming aware of the project and want to learn more. That’s what happens when you interact with the community constantly via social media. Even old news is news. Small steps forward are good. Just be active.

Best Regards,
TKT (aka Lition Promoter)

5 Likes

The team is on mandatory national holday and will back at the office tomorrow. TomoChain Lab are running 7- 8 major products at a time and it is hectic at the year end to warp up and report everything.

Investors should invest in their own terms and times. TomoChain Lab’s works follow our own schedules dictated by relevant technology/ product/ regulation considerations. We are not catering to the market condition or investor’s demands. All news and updates are reported in a regular schedule here News & Updates from TOMO team - TomoChain

2 Likes

That’s not what I expect. You did not answer at least one of my questions. Anyway, thank you.

2 Likes

Roodmap Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Tomo ? Tomo website roodmap 0

This is the scope of what we are doing:

• Major products in production or close to production: Core Chain, DEX (TOMOX), Scan, Master, Mobile(iOS, Android), Issuer (TomoZ), LuaSwap, Privacy (TomoP), API gateway, TomoBridge, Lition (under review)
  • Minor products that need attentions and maintenance: Website, Forum, Roadmap.

All new updates in any of these are published in News & Updates from TOMO team - TomoChain when it is completed. There is a shift recently that the tech team does not want to do forward looking roadmap but publish updates when the products is ready. That is what Ethereum core team is doing. They work on Github and dev mailing list, and publish news when something is ready.
I will write a general update in the next two weeks, there are a few moving pieces that I need to discuss in detail with the team before that.

3 Likes

Thank you ceo long vuong :pray::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Glad to see Lition included in the statement.

Could you just briefly formulate which points are just still open at Lition - perhaps which ones have also already been closed?

Example:
Notary Events - temporary fix did not produce desired result.
SendByMistake function - consider how it can not be misused
Blockchain stability - satisfactory (no construction site)

Since the team is currently on vacation, also happy to discuss later. My only concern is if something like this would be possible - to share this with the community.

2 Likes

Mr. Long you didn’t address any single question/comment. We already know what products are being developed, that was not the question.

And I must say it is a bit rude to respond to community with saying schedule is dictated by own considerations and not by investors demand.

We don’t intend to dictate at all, the only thing we want is clarity! Lots of questions about roadmap, marketing efforts, communication etc are not addressed at all by your replies.

3 Likes

You answered nothing on that topic. And you told “Investors should invest in their own terms and times”
I wonder did you tell your ico investors same?! Did you tell WE have a great idea great projects but Tomo price not important us we won’t do Marketing , Pr and or anything for price.
2021 road map still Unknown. How many times you told “we will announce soon , 2 months -5week …etc” and never be happen on time.
You remember AMA on 2019. You told this year Bearseason so we will not do any marketing we focus our projects! After communty reaction you reverse and say we will do marketing but not our focus!!
2019 past -2020 past and now on we still 2021 and going same.
So explain like a man of honor to communty we will do nothing for price or investors untill … that date
Now I understand why Xem NEM going well…

3 Likes

Where ever you live and learn business, whether you are from asiatic, american, european, african cultures, What the CEO replied to the “investors” is the perfect example of mistake you must never do. All the business cases, you could study are showing you the same failures and same mistakes done by stakeholders. This kind of communication always results in company failure. CEO is really convinced that is right or is running foward to the bankrupcy, loosing control of the project :frowning:
In a conventional industry, What the CEO wrote would have led to resignation

2 Likes

$TOMO Roi is near %700, it is -18% bellow ATH, the token is already listed on major exchanges, development is steady, lots of promising ideas are implementing, community channel are live and Ceo is responsive.
Could be better certainly but already good.

1 Like

But it is weird that community actually have to sort of debate with CEO to get an update on road map & website. Don’t even need to have fixed dates, just high level plans / goals will suffice. Seriously, is it too much to ask for clear goals and objectives that tomochain project has for 2021? It is rather unprofessional to have an outdated road map on website for a long time?

1 Like

This is the scope of what we are doing:

• Major products in production or close to production: Core Chain, DEX (TOMOX), Scan, Master, Mobile(iOS, Android), Issuer (TomoZ), LuaSwap, Privacy (TomoP), API gateway, TomoBridge, Lition (under review)
  • Minor products that need attentions and maintenance: Website, Forum, Roadmap.

All new updates in any of these are published in News & Updates from TOMO team - News & Updates from TOMO team - TomoChain when it is completed. There is a shift recently that the tech team does not want to do forward looking roadmap but publish updates when the products is ready. That is what Ethereum core team is doing. They work on Github and dev mailing list, and publish news when something is ready.
I will write a general update in the next two weeks, there are a few moving pieces that I need to discuss in detail with the team before that.

3 Likes

Thanks, look forward to the update. Will be wonderful if in the update, you can share on the top objectives of the project in this year. Not just abt products, for example, the partnership with ministry of education, would you expect a pivot program to be kicked off sometime in Q2 or Q3? We understand these are plans and may have changes along the way, but it will certainly help to manage community expectations.

1 Like

From my point of view, tomochain needs quite aggressive marketing, every project needs new investors to continue growing, marketing is necessary to have new users, you, Mr. @LongVuong, already know the cryptocurrency ecosystem because you do not apply the tools What other projects use to advertise their products, I belong to the Latin American community, and I join the call to have an American market, projects with less time looking for these markets, and tomochain that has been going on for several years and is not reflected in any market in the United States, binance is becoming a whale that will impede the growth of tomochain is a great whale, I think you would like to have tomochain in the top 10, if that is not one of your goals then I don ’ t know what it is, development accompanied by good marketing is very productive that you should already be clear about

1 Like

hello long how are you my friend? I have been with you since 2019, I saw you as a family, not a company, my friend, I want to give you 3 recommendations, please be open to criticism, we love you, first of all, we respect you, first of all, tomo is very bad, we are doing our best on social media, but the coin is suppressed my friend cz has become a toy I know ftx sbf are good for you, but cz does not like you at all and the biggest whale is that another bora huobi and okex listing let them open masternodes as soon as the pearl of the 2 need a solid marketing staff for marketing 4, 5 people because it is very insufficient you believe it will be successful tomo projects that will be appreciated once, let the tomo grow, adopt it, you will come in the software developer, then you will give the money they want. Not like in 2018, my friend, the market was less then the competitor was less, now the competitor was too many projects, very little luck so this must be your first job I love you ali turan thanks

1 Like

Hello mr.Vuong TOMO needs more liquidity. We are on Binance whales hands. List TOMO on major exchanges please! Its important for us.

2 Likes

Not say again marketing or pr. About price all about ChartMaker ( who did manipulation)
If You dont give many for listing. You have to pump tomo price so exchanges wanna list because of volume and Hype.
United state citizen cant buy tomo. Have to do something about that. Maybe Binance.us or other U.S.A exchange or exchanges.
Tomobridge have to work with binancesmartchain and solana Ethereum so expensive gas fee. And last month ethereum lost %40 percent of Defi volume.
Need to be luaswap BSC and have to see lua tiim lition and tomo on binance smartchain.

2 Likes