Stuck transaction from binance

Hi guys,

Really hope someone can help i sent my tomo from binance to my ledger but I think I selected the wrong thing. Now on binance it says succesful however the coins never arrived and I have no idea how to get them?

Ledger support said that tomo support should be able to help.

Regards

Hi

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your transaction. Could you send me a direct message with the following information:

1. Did you try to withdraw TOMO from Binance or other tokens?
  2. Could you send me your transaction hash?

Our team will help you look into it as soon as we hear back from you.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi Justin,

I tried to withdraw tomo from binance and the hash link below

https://scan.tomochain.com/address/0x02b5C47305B0644f9Ad9c04F734587Bfa0c75F4f

Regards LIncoln

Dear Linkcoln,

Thanks for getting back to us with more information. I assume the address you sent me here is your wallet address right? I can only see one withdrawal transaction from Binance from 18 days ago and nothing else.

Could you send me your transaction ID by following the steps below:
Open Binance app -> Wallets -> Spot -> History -> Withdrawal -> Select the TOMO withdrawal transaction -> Copy Txid

If you don’t want to post your wallet or transaction information publicly, you can send me a private message (just click on my profile and select “message”).

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
Justin

Hi Justin i cant see the message option but the tx hash is below

0x8cb300d96f9cbb24810fe932f0e60b90015ccc39f7b672e1c22a1ced05ecf5be

Dear Lincoln

We have checked this transaction and not yet found any issue with it. I just sent you a PM explaining what else we require from you to provide further assistance. Please check your message and get back to us with the additional information when you can.

Best,
Justin

Hi Justin,

As you can see the coins are not in my ledger?

Hi Lincoln,

Please follow this guide to manage your TOMO assets. Or you can log in to TomoWallet with Ledger to find your TOMO there.

Let us know if the issue still exists or if you have any other questions.

Best,
Justin

Hi justin,

I don’t know whats happening I login into tomo via my metamask but nothing is there and if I try to use the ledge it asks me to insert some usb key?

I cant win, I finally worked out how to get into the tomo wallet and found my coins, I then sent them from tomo wallet to my ledger Ethereum address as per ledger instructions, tomo transaction says its successful https://scan.tomochain.com/txs/0x49e5f55905de4e405633ef40adbb6b9b9e776ac3a0ff12aeeca151457ecbf1ff

But I cant see it in my ledger?

Hi Lincoln,

Just like what I’ve mentioned above, you already received your TOMO token and you don’t have to send it to the same address again.

Seems like you are using Ledger Live the mobile app which does NOT support TOMO at the moment. Which means you can’t manage your TOMO assets on Ledger Live app. You will have to switch to TomoWallet or another wallet that supports TOMO to manage your funds.

Check the full list of available wallets here.

Note: for Ledger, TOMO is only supported on the hardware wallet not the app.

Or if you are using Ledger hardware wallet, then you have to install the TomoChain app following this guide as per mentioned above.

Kindly note that TOMO shares a very similar wallet address structure with Ethereum, but TomoChain is a public blockchain that’s independent from Ethereum.

Hope it helps and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Justin

Ok so where would I see my tomo now?

Sent it to the Ethereum address on my hardware wallet

Hi Lincoln,

There are 2 options for you to manage your TOMO funds:

1. Download the TomoChain app on your Ledger hardware wallet.
  2. Switch to TomoWallet or another wallet that supports TOMO.

Details already explained in the previous message. Please read it carefully and let me know which specific part you don’t understand.

Best,
Justin

Hi Justin,

I just wanted to say thankyou so much for taking the time to help me, I have it all sorted now thanks to you. My apologies for the confusion on my end, it took me awhile to get my head around the whole process.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards Lincoln

2 Likes

No worries at all Lincoln. Glad I could help and have a wonderful day!
Cheers

1 Like