Q&A with Lition

If people keep spamming this topic with slurs, accusations, one sentence without meaning etc. Topic will be closed and spammers will be banned.

3 Likes

Since it’s open again:

Could you maybe clarify what the previously mentioned 3-9 timeline means?

3-9 months until we get the energy use case announcement?
Or 3-9 until everything (also stuff not related to lition energy) is fixed?

Also: when does this time start? Today? Start of the acquisition?

Also: you do realize that like this, the price will crash and many trustnodes will have to run at a loss right? Will there be anything to solve this problem while the technology gets fixed?

4 Likes

This is an excellent bunch of questions addressing the last statements from LongVoung.

Sorry not meaning to spam:

To at least have a droplet of positivity, could you maybe confirm that the lition sidechain transactions are now 100% real?
Meaning there is a live usecase with 50k txs, which could likely double/tripple this year?

1 Like

Hi Long! Appreciate you doing this. I do have a question:

I understand the methodical approach to understanding the code, making fixes, and ensuring full understanding of the Lition product prior to any roadmap release, and I agree. It’s the responsible thing to do.

My question is, can you share any further insight into your goals for Lition? It seems unclear what the financial incentives are for you to ensure this succeeds. With your long-term approach to the crypto space, I am sure you’ve considered this, but was hoping you could share more. Many members of the Lition community are unclear as to your vision and plans for a project that we have followed and supported relentlessly for several years.

2 Likes

Hello, here are my questions:

Why are people getting banned in the main chat while other people that need help are getting ignored for multiple days?
Why don’t you answer the AMA questions?
What do you plan on doing on all of the Trust-Node holders that are walking out and resigning their nodes as we speak?
Can you be specific about the next steps?
Can you get a community Admin that is awake when it’s daytime here in europe? Most of the holders come from here.
Can you add Liquidity to Uniswap?
Why is Lition still not in the drop-down menu on Luaswap?
Why is the Tomo Chat getting moderated but the Lition chat is literally being ignored?

Thanks.

7 Likes

High gas price makes Lition staking unaffordable on the Ethereum mainnet, What do you think about making staking possible on TomoChain?

Long, I have one simple question. In the AMA where the acquisition was announced, did you or Richard make it clear to holders, either verbally or in the subsequent acquisition FAQ from Nov 20, that this was still subject to months of development work, and a viability study to determine if the sidechain approach even works? No, neither of you did at all, so if these issues have all arose post acquisition, I think it’s fair that Richard show himself and explain to holders why he misled us firstly about the status of the sidechain, which he’d previously claimed was fixed. And secondly, his real reason for handing it over to Tomochain, which wasn’t for the commercial synergies it provided, as we were led to believe, but actually for a rescue mission.

3 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head Mij. I have been scratching my head trying to understand Long’s responses and what happened with respect to the acquisition. Long, your comment in this thread that you did not acquire LITION because of the technology but for the community is at complete odds with the KEY communication you and Richard made at the AMA post the acquisition announcement, namely the strategic fit of the technology platform that would provide excellent synergy for commercial applications and purposes. This was a crystal clear communication that you both made to everyone.

I cannot comment on all the technical issues but for a technically competent and savvy team, one would think that the current technology issues would have been transparent as part of the due diligence prior to the acquisition. Further, if such issues had not been disclosed by Richard Lohwasser and his partners, there would be clauses in any buy-out agreement protecting from “harm” regarding such occurrences. I agree with Mij that Richard Lohwasser and his partner have some explaining to do.

It appears that there were issues with Lition that were not disclosed to the Lition community prior to and post this acquisition.

I understand that you are committed to fixing the technology and examining its potential use cases, but as mentioned, in any typical acquisition the “purposes for acquiring Lition” would normally have been crystal clear prior to consummating an acquisition and not something one would evaluate afterward. That strikes me as odd and lends some credibility to the posts on this board questioning the real motives for the acquisition or hand-off. Perhaps all these technology issues suddenly happened post-acquisition but that would question the due diligence process and technological capabilities of Tomochain to diagnose and identify such weaknesses, which seems less likely to me.

The original announcements and post acquisition AMA narrative does not add up to me.

3 Likes

Could I politely request that you revisit your FAQ from the Nov acquisition, and give current up to date answers to the same questions. You’ll find they’re totally at odds with what you’re attempting to say now.

Spamming thread with accusation and no evidences is why the topic is locked. It saves time for our team to focus on working.

We will further update the Lition community when the technology team finalizes their findings. We will also propose a viable strategy going forward after that.

2 Likes