Open conversation about current state of Lition with CEO Long

Hello,

why did the Q&A got closed? None of my questions got answered?

Even if the mood is heated, Tomo owes us answers to a lot of the questions.

A lot of people have invested a lot of money and with the current market situation it is hard to accept that no progress has been made for 4 months.

I would like to add the following to my other questions, and I sincerely request that at least every question is answered - even if only with “no comment”.

Questions:
What is the advantage of Tomo through Lition and why was it purchased?
What happened to the promise to also take care of the price of the Lition Ecosystem?
What is the plan with the tokens acquired through the acquisition?

Please Long, we are also just people who react emotionally and want clarity. In the current situation, soon there won’t be much left of the community and things like the Trust Nodes (which between time were at 40+) will soon be at 0. Lition may be decentralized, but there is now a company that owns the technology and is therefore responsible.
Please address my question from the Q&A.

1 Like

Questions:

What is the advantage of Tomo through Lition and why was it purchased?

• Like I already mentioned we stepped in because we value the brand and community (it is not for the technology and/or tokens)

What happened to the promise to also take care of the price of the Lition Ecosystem?

• This is a mistaken statement. TomoChain Lab does not control token price and never said so. We never do or say anything like that in any place or time. TomoChain Lab is a technology company and we help the community with building/ maintaining the technology and infrastructure.

What is the plan with the tokens acquired through the acquisition?

• ALL $LIT token we custody will be used on Lition. We will publish report on $LIT balance when all the technology audit is completed.

The initial topic is closed because some people spamming it. It will be re-open later. If people keep spamming this topic, it will also be closed and spammers will be banned.

1 Like

Thank you for answering. I posted some more question in the original one and copy them here now. Could you answer them too?

Team:

• Is there a LIT core team working only on LIT as a project?
  • Is there a dev, marketing, sales team or people responsible for it?
  • is it the plan to create such a team?
    If yes to the above questions:
    Could you make an introduction video and introduce the team? I think that would please many of the community.

Communication:

• Is there a dedicated community manager? → guess the community can select one, if its community driven?

Roadmap:

• Will there be some form of roadmap for LIT?
  • Even if there will be no technical enhancements in the near future, should there be a roadmap regarding business development?

Acquisition

• When will there be the next update on the acquisition? → guess after the tech inside?

The following was asked last - fully understand, that the answer will be no, but still want to have it answered:
" Are you open to an experiment?
One week of fully enforced communication and support for the Lition sidechain featuring:

1. Liquidity for DEXs: Add 20.000$+ to Uniswap and Luaswap (you already hold the LITs, so only risking ETH/USDT - personally added some liquidity myself)(10.000$ worth of ETH shouldn’t be to much to ask)
  2. AMA with the community on sunday 14th, announcement via all social media on 10th
  3. one post about the ongoing transition phase and current status - post on 11th
  4. one post about the ongoing tech team investigation and current status of the blockchain - post on 12th
  5. post about upcoming AMA on 13th

I personally think this 5 steps would increase the community status by 1000%, which will resolve into community action and promotion via social media!"

Thanks you for communicating Long!

As follow up question:
“Like I already mentioned we stepped in because we value the brand and community (it is not for the technology and/or tokens)”
→ This sounds like an honorable cause, but LIT was in a good shape before the acquisition in terms of bis. dev. and overall settlement of the community.
Recent happenings like the “ticker steal” and dry down of communication damaged the Lition Brand and its community very hard.

Question:
So do I understand that Tomo will not make any effort to improve the current situation in terms of liquidity, communication/promotion via social media and strengthening the Lition brand?
Sorry for putting it into this “hard” words, but Im also hardly affected by the current changes.

Is there a LIT core team working only on LIT as a project? Is there a dev, marketing, sales team or people responsible for it?

• There are 5-6 people working on LIT in different capacities: Anh (operation), Alex (community), Nghia (engineering), Son (engineering), Patricio (engineering), Le (biz, strategy), Mark (community). I also spend times on communication like these and contributing to key decisions. All of us working for TomoChain Lab, and that means we have various responsibilities across different projects. Nghia is currently fully dedicated to solving Lition’s technology issues with the helps from Patricio and Son.
    TomoChain lab has a division for enterprise development, however Lition side-chain technology has existing problems that need to be solved first.

Is there a dedicated community manager? → guess the community can select one, if its community driven?

• Alex and Mark are dedicated CM.

So do I understand that Tomo will not make any effort to improve the current situation in terms of liquidity, communication/promotion via social media and strengthening the Lition brand?

• TomoChain Lab currently focuses on solving existing issues with technology.
2 Likes
  • I take this answer as a “No” regarding my “experiment question”?

The whole point of my asking question is, to help the community understanding the current situation. In my personal opinion we will soon see fewer and fewer trust nodes if we continue the trend of no real help of Tomo to promote LIT and get it back on track. This will irreparably damage decentralization.

Last question from me:

• Can we get an update about the technology situation?

The short-winded answers suggest only bad things for the coming months. We had assumed that the blockchain was in a functioning state.
There was talk of “shortly” when it came to the Energy Usecaes going live in January.

Again, thank you for taking your time to answer my question. Good to see, that we don’t have to have the same opinion to have a conversation.

EDIT: I edit the title, you can close this thread after your next answer. I would like to post the conversation to the community afterward.