Notice: Tomowallet Android App Removal

NOTICE: TOMOWALLET ANDROID APP REMOVAL

We would like to inform you that we have unpublished the TomoWallet App on Google Play Store.

Due to several recent complaints with the Android App, we contracted with 2 independent parties to do a thorough audit. We have received the 2 security audit reports (Report 1; Report 2) and will perform additional security checks to investigate the app thoroughly.

Following the best practices, we strongly advise you to move all your assets from any address created or was imported with the wallet’s private key via the TomoWallet Android App regardless of whether you’re currently using the App or not.

It is highly recommended to create a new address and send all your assets to the newly created address using one of the credible alternative apps, including TrustWallet, Metamask.
DO NOT IMPORT YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS.

We have decided to discontinue the operation of the Android App until further notice.

TomoWallet iOS users don’t need to do anything.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please email us at admin@tomochain.com or submit a support ticket via this form if you require any further assistance.

NOTE!!!

Starting July 1st, 2021, all API services will be disabled for TomoWallet Android version. Users will not be able to: send tokens, unvote or withdraw your staking assets with the Anroid App.

Thus, please unvote/transfer all your assets to a new address created by a credible app such as TrustWallet/Metamask before July 1st, 2021.

After July 1st, 2021, if you still want to unvote/transfer your tokens with the old address created by TomoWallet Android, please do so on Metamask using your private key.

2 Likes

THÔNG BÁO NGỪNG CUNG CẤP ỨNG DỤNG TOMOWALLET TRÊN PHIÊN BẢN ANDROID.

TomoChain chính thức ngừng cung cấp Ứng dụng TomoWallet trên Cửa hàng Google Play thuộc hệ điều hành Android.

Dựa trên những khiếu nại gần đây về sản phẩm trên Android, chúng tôi đã làm việc độc lập với hai nhóm kiểm định để tiến hành kiểm tra kỹ lưỡng hơn về chất lượng sản phẩm. Kết quả thẩm định đã được diễn giải trong Báo cáo 1Báo cáo 2. TomoChain sẽ tiếp tục tiến hành kiểm tra bảo mật bổ sung để đưa ra nhận định cuối cùng.

Trước mắt, người dùng cần chuyển dịch toàn bộ tài sản đang lưu trữ trên bất kỳ địa chỉ nào được tạo bằng TomoWallet trên ứng dụng Android, ngay cả khi bạn không còn dùng hệ điều hành này tại thời điểm hiện tại nữa.

Người dùng cần lập tức tạo một địa chỉ mới và chuyển tất cả tài sản của mình vào địa chỉ ví đó trên các nền tảng ví khác như TrustWallet hay Metamask.

Tuyệt đối không nhập địa chỉ hiện đang sử dụng trên TomoWallet vào nền tảng ví mới.

Chúng tôi sẽ tạm thời dừng mọi hoạt động của TomoWallet trên Android cho đến khi có thông báo mới.

Đối với người dùng trên hệ điều hành iOS, bạn không cần làm gì cả.

Chúng tôi thành thật xin lỗi vì bất kỳ sự bất tiện nào có thể xảy ra. Nếu bạn cần bất kỳ sự hỗ trợ nào, vui lòng gửi email cho chúng tôi theo địa chỉ admin@tomochain.com hoặc gửi yêu cầu hỗ trợ qua link https://forms.gle/g5KHpAX5nbuQJsGX6.

The reports are private, please share a public link

Thank you. We shared the public files.

Last night i import my trust wallet to tomo wallet to get back my tomo on android device but after 3 hours all my assets and other couns were stolen and disappeared…
wat should i do ?

1 Like

Please fill in a support ticket with your detailed information and we’ll get back to you on your problem. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EQRB8FIxx2TrmlJNz9B1yroJdMtrQFtdkZS9XJFDOjQ/edit

1 Like

Dear whom concerned,
Can I still use tomowallet on pantograph extension on website after July 1st 2021?
I am still confused whether this wallet address will be disabled after July 1st.

It is suggested that if your wallet was created with a TomoWallet Android version, create a brand new address on another device and transfer your funds into that. You can use any reputable wallet that supports TOMO.

My derar Friend
I am fine.Hope you are well
This your subject own my very inspered
Regullar talk tome &good understanding

How long take untill Tomo Wallet android version problem resolving?

1 Like

Hi,

We’re so sorry for this inconvenience. Up to now, I have no exact plan for re-launching TomoWallet Android version. It is highly recommended to create a new address and send all your assets to the newly created address using one of the credible alternative apps, including TrustWallet, Metamask.

Thank you.

Tam.

1 Like

So now how to stake my tomo’s?