Metamask retirada de fondos

Ayuda!!! hola en el año 2018-11-12 deposite desde kucoin a Metamask mis TOMO ahora quiero depositarlos en KUCOIN O BINANCE y no me deja me da fallo que tendria que hacer ya lo intente varias veces
Gracias

Hi,

Can you clarify your issue in English?

Thank you.

Help!!! hello in the year 2018-11-12 deposit from kucoin to Metamask my TOMO now I want to deposit them in KUCOIN OR BINANCE and does not let me fail that I would have to do already try it several times
Thank you

Help!!! hello in the year 2018-11-12 deposit from kucoin to Metamask my TOMO now I want to deposit them in KUCOIN OR BINANCE and does not let me fail that I would have to do already try it several times
Thank you

Hi there, make sure you choose TomoChain network to access to TOMO native balance. TOMO is no longer ERC20 token. We launched our mainnet in Dec, 2018. I guess you are under ETH network.

The guide here: How to connect to TomoChain Mainnet? | by TomoChain Publisher | Medium

1 Like

Thank you very much, I was able to transfer it, I deposited it a few days before you started your own blockchain, a cordial greeting

2 Likes

Great to know! Cheers,