2021 has been quite a year for LuaSwap with a range of new products and community campaigns, all of which have allowed us to build a strong foundation for the future. Let’s take a look back at some of the major milestones at LuaSwap in the past year.
- LuaSwap continues to be a major infrastructure piece within the TomoChain ecosystem. Its deployment on top of the TomoChain network allows for near-zero gas fee, and almost-instant confirmation. Users can now trade, stake and farm tokens leveraging the amazing features of the TomoChain network.
- The year of 2021 saw many projects listed on LuaSwap, bringing more users and liquidity. These include wrapped tokens of established projects from other chains, such as $FTT (FTX Token), $SRM (Serum), $HY (Hybrix), and $MM (Million Token). Native coins on the TomoChain network including $TAI and $SHARK (Sharktoshi) also made an appearance.
- The IDO projects on TomoChain also got listed on LuaSwap including $tDAO (TomoMasterDAO) and $PIXEL (PixelVerse).
- LuaSafe is a new mechanism for earning passive income, where users stake $LUA, and receive rewards from trading fees proportional to your asset ratio in the safe. By November 2021, total locked assets in LuaSafe already reached 50 million $LUA, which is an impressive number given our short product run.
- LuaSwap introduced the pinoneering limit order feature in June 2021, bringing a groundbreaking trading experience for all our users with this traditional yet advanced trading mechanism that’s rarely seen on any other AMM exchanges.
- As more projects are utilizing LuaSwap, dual farming was released with the hope to attract investors with higher incentives, and provide sustainable liquidity for all projects participating. The two dual farming pools of the year, $LUA-$PIXEL and $tDAO-$TOMO, are still active and have seen dramatic liquidity growth, and huge APY incentives for investors, sitting at 1227.58% and 647.25% respectively at the time of this writing.
By year end, LuaSwap has surpassed expectations with some impressive numbers. The highlight can be seen below:
All Time High Total Liquidity: $12,000,000 USD
All Time High $LUA Daily Volume on All Exchanges: >$20,000,000 USD
The numbers are expected to be going up by next year with more projects joining our ecosystem.
LuaStarter is a multi-chain IDO launchpad built within LuaSwap, allowing projects to raise initial funding from communities. The platform has welcomed 6 projects to the community since launch over the past 2 months, spanning multiple areas within the crypto space. Some statistics could be seen below:
Total funding raised: 600,000 USD
Average sold out time: <2min
Average subscription rate: >400%
As our community and partnership network continue to expand, we are confident in the quantity and quality of our IDOs by next year. Get ready to start off with a bang!
Crypto projects are nothing without a strong backing from the community. We’re truly grateful for the support that has been given us thus far. In return, we have been working hard behind the scenes, with more projects, updates and events coming on the way. A series of community highlights can be seen below:
- Trading competitions — A very popular activity amongst our traders, and brings fun and exhilarating vibes to our community. The First Trading Competition on LuaSwap drew nearly 2 million USD volume with 1,200 participants. Later we continued to roll out some more successful trading campaigns including Trading with Limit Order function, and LuaSwap and TomoBridge’s Wrap n Trade.
- LuaSwap turns one year old— The first birthday is always an exciting one. We are glad to celebrate that with our LuaSwap community through a series of events: LUA Farming Frenzy, Meme Rumble Showdown, and Sweet Birthday Wishes. Year 2 is looking a lot more fun already, and we are going to have more excitement engaging with y’all.
- Airdrops and Gleam campaigns — Everybody loves free money. LuaStarter has collaborated with the IDO projects to initiate several airdrops and whitelist slot giveaways for our users. Over 23,000 people have joined us on these events, most notably with the $HWL airdrop, and $WIDI whitelist event.
On an unrelated note, LuaSwap stickers are also a new feature to our telegram, allowing our community to fully express themselves as part of the LuaSwap community. Download your stickers now!
Our Telegram channel has grown to 20k members, while over 37k people have followed us on Twitter. This means the whole world to us and indeed a big milestone to celebrate with the entire community on our back.
We look back at 2021 as one of the most foundational years for LuaSwap, with a lot of achievements and lessons along the way. A big thank you to the community for hopping on this journey with us, and we are ready to comeback for more in 2022. See you then!