We’re more than excited to announce that Galaxy Blitz will be the next IDO project to launch on LuaStarter on March 17, 2022.
Galaxy Blitz is a Play-To-Earn combat strategy NFT game where you lead the descendants of humanity to forge a new empire. Galaxy Blitz combines the use of real-world, usable tokens with high-octane gameplay and extensive history and lore for a unique player experience. Players will use MIT, the in-game governance token, to buy in-game tokens and NFTs that can be used in the game.
Galaxy Blitz sets itself in remote galaxies, hundreds of years in the future, and populated by distinct lifeforms. These lifeforms make up four alliances, each of which has established thriving, ultra-intelligent civilizations descended from humans. With their own unique characteristics and physiology, these alliances have expanded beyond the borders of the planets on which they originally settled. They are driven to continue expanding, in search for new resources to support their civilizations, and as a result, set them on a collision course with old enemies and rivals.
- Token Symbol: MIT
- Token Type: BEP-20 (Binance Smart Chain)
- IDO Supply: 50,000
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Accepted cryptocurrency: USDT
- IDO Token Sale Price: 1 MIT = 1 USDT
IDO Staking deadline: March 14, 2022 | 9:00 AM UTC
IDO opens: March 17, 2022 | 9:00 AM UTC
IDO closes: March 18, 2022 | 9:00 AM UTC
Token Claim Time (TGE): March 23, 2022 | 2:15 AM UTC
- Note: IDO staking means staking xLUA or the eligible LP tokens in the IDO staking pool on TomoChain or Ethereum to be qualified for a tier, and secure an allocation. The updated tutorial on the new IDO staking mechanism will be released soon.
The MIT tokens sold in the IDO will be vested following the schedule below:
- TGE: 25%
- Remaining: vesting monthly for 3 months
LuaStarter is the first multi-chain fundraising and Initial DEX Offering (IDO) Platform based on LuaSwap Exchange.