ERC-20 TOMO Tokens stuck on IDEX

Hi Team,
I have my ERC20 TOMO Tokens on IDEX, and tried to withdraw multiple times. But its not working.
My ether wallet linked w IDEX is : 0x2f27f0b18822b281d70E0E35d94A0Cbaa386E536

Could you please help me with this. Would really appreciate help in this regard.

Cheers !

Hi there,

TomoChain would like to inform you that we have officially closed the form for $TOMO support on IDEX :bangbang:

Future swapping support will be suspended.

TomoChain’s official IDEX form has been closed! Beware of scammers as many will take advantage of this event and will try to trick you. They opened up a form, almost identical to the official one, asking for your private keys and memoric phrase.

:x: NEVER give out your personal private keys/memoric phrase to any one .

:x: Admins NEVER DM you first.

Best regards,

Thanks Alex !
So I guess there is no way I can swap my TOMO tokens now. Little disappointed to hear it.

Best

Thank you for your understanding. Please follow us for more updates.

Hi Team,

Just letting you know I’ve got the same issue. Just realised I still have some old TOMO tokens on IDEX, which are stuck there for now.

I’ll follow you guys for any updates on this situation.

Best Regards

Hi there,

TomoChain would like to inform you that we have officially closed the form for $TOMO support on IDEX

Future swapping support will be suspended.

TomoChain’s official IDEX form has been closed! Beware of scammers as many will take advantage of this event and will try to trick you. They opened up a form, almost identical to the official one, asking for your private keys and memoric phrase.

:x: NEVER give out your personal private keys/memoric phrase to any one .

:x: Admins NEVER DM you first.

Best regards,