$TOMO Holder can propose and vote for the network governance (ideas, protocol adjustment …). It will be opened the gate for all $TOMO holders can contribute to the TomoChain governance, mission, and vision in the long term.
Voting governance protocol
- All $TOMO holders can create a new proposal. The proposal will be saved in the governance smart-contract.
- $TOMO holder has to pay 100 $TOMO to Ecosystem Wallet to propose a new idea. (100 $TOMO against the spam and pay the service fee to whom run the governance dapp)
- Only Masternode owners can vote for the proposal. The capacity of the vote is equal to the capacity of the node that is owned by the owner.
- $TOMO holders can vote/unvote (stake/unstake) for the Masternodes to increase/decrease the capacity of the node to indirectly increase/decrease the capacity of the proposal.
- The proposal will be approved if the total capacity of the proposal > 50% the total of the capacity of the Masternodes
The total capacity of the proposal = The total capacity of the upvote - Total capacity of the downvote
- The capacity of the slashed masternode will NOT to be counted into the capacity of the vote.
- If the proposal is approved, it can be executed automatically in the consensus or it will be implemented by TomoChain team or the other teams who will be fund by TomoChain ecosystem. It depends on the type of the proposal.